Representation Through Humiliation

12/06/2004

Let's Try One Of Those "Roundups"

I've seen these all around, so decided to try one of my own, let me know what you think, and as always, e-mail mutantlollygagger@yahoo.com to send rumors, tips, suggestions, comments, praise, gossip, dissent, or spam.

  • Teen pregnancies higher in red states. -It Affects You
  • Mike Tyson on cocaine -Page Six
  • A homeless man who wanted a prayer session with Mel Gibson accused of stalking. -WaPo
  • Alex Kerry to sell campaign story to NY publishers. Doesn't realize no one cares. -US News
  • Jewish Boxing Star incited to White House Hanukkah party. -NY Post

In a completely unrelated subject, I am moving my comment system to Haloscan tomorrow because Blogger has done horrible things to the commenting process. Just letting you know...