Representation Through Humiliation

4/24/2005

Ta-Da! It's GreenEggs the Rogue

My Inner Hero - Rogue!



I'm a Rogue!


It's a good thing I use my powers for good and not evil, because quite frankly, I could get away with murder. I'm clever, tricky, and charming. I know how to make you laugh with one hand and pick your pocket with the other. Not that I'd ever DO that, of course...



How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

I'm clever, funny, and full of surprises. If I'm still in school, I'm the class clown. If I work, I'm probably on the verge of being fired - but who cares? My job's boring anyway. When it comes to leisure,I'd rather watch cartoons, crash a wild party, or stage a practical joke than have an elegant tea with my grandma. I'm not big on being "civilized" or following "rules" such as that pesky "speed limit."

Above all, I'm a trendsetter and a force of chaos. I see tradition as something to be questioned, structure as something to be toppled. I'm popular, charming, and entertaining to be around. I'd make a great actor, comedian, or a rock musician. Everyone loves having me at parties, because with me there, no one has a chance of getting bored.


Tee-hee! Why thank you! God I love online tests that compliment me like that.